open-discussion > I need the fMRI dataset for children w/autism
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Apr 6, 2017  05:04 PM | Arturo Téllez-Velázquez - Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología
I need the fMRI dataset for children w/autism
Hi everybody. I am new here in this forum. I am starting a new project to determine if a child has an autism disorder, based on the functional MR images by using Machine Learning classification algorithms. I would like to know where can I download the dataset or the images to start working on them.
I appreciate you help in advance.
Apr 6, 2017  05:04 PM | yacila - University of Geneva
RE: I need the fMRI dataset for children w/autism
Hi!
Maybe you want to have a look at ABIDE (Autism Brain Imaging Data Exchange). As far as I know, it is quite complete.
Good luck!
Yacila
Apr 6, 2017  06:04 PM | Faizan Badami - Vanderbilt Memory and Alzheimer's center
Try https://www.kaggle.com/datasets

Regards,
Faizan Badami
Apr 6, 2017  06:04 PM | David Kennedy
>

I think ABIDE was mentioned already, but here's the link:
http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi...

>
Apr 6, 2017  10:04 PM | Arturo Téllez-Velázquez - Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología
Thank you very much. I appreciate your help. But How can I gain access to the downloads. I mean, if I select "ABIDE I Downloads" and click on "Composite Phenotypic File" and the following message appears:
"You have not chosen a tool/resource, or you have chosen a private tool/resource that you do not have permission to access."
Apr 6, 2017  10:04 PM | David Kennedy
There should be some instructions on the F1000/INDI web pages, but in
short, you need to register with the F1000 project, after which you will
get access to their various releases. I am not in front of a computer right
now, but can try to send more detailed instructions later, if it's not
clear from their instructions.
Apr 6, 2017  11:04 PM | Arturo Téllez-Velázquez - Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología
Thank you very much. I found the instructions and I already sent my request. I hope they let me download it.
Best regards