help > Problem in Loading atlas
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
May 16, 2017  12:05 AM | Vasudev Devulapally - LMU Munich
Problem in Loading atlas
Dear all ,

For my study i have used Juelich atlas for seed based connectivity study, During the first level analysis when i click on ROI -to ROI option , I notice that Juelich atlas was not loaded properly, Is there any issue with the atlas, can we other atlases apart from Default atlas and network file provided by CONN.

I am annexing the picture for your reference, kindly let me know where i am mistaken

Thanks
Vasudev
Attachment: jeulich.png
May 18, 2017  03:05 AM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Problem in Loading atlas
Dear Vasudev,

The problem seems to be with that your juelich.nii atlas file either does not have an associated juelich.txt file or it is formatted incorrectly. See for example this post for additional details about the format of these associated "label" files. When importing your atlas file in Setup.ROIs make sure that the checkbox labeled 'atlas file' is checked, and use the 'ROI tools. Check ROI labels' menu to see and/or edit the labels in your atlas file.

Hope this helps
Alfonso

Originally posted by Vasudev Devulapally:
Dear all ,

For my study i have used Juelich atlas for seed based connectivity study, During the first level analysis when i click on ROI -to ROI option , I notice that Juelich atlas was not loaded properly, Is there any issue with the atlas, can we other atlases apart from Default atlas and network file provided by CONN.

I am annexing the picture for your reference, kindly let me know where i am mistaken

Thanks
Vasudev
May 18, 2017  07:05 AM | Vasudev Devulapally - LMU Munich
Dear Alfonso,

Thanks for your reply, I am facing another problem, After i have loaded atlas and label files accurately and performed " First Level analysis with Seed values  ( Subiculum Right - user defined seed value) , After i finished first level analysis and clicked on ROI-ROI tab, I see the source / seed Subiculum -Right but in the target , i could not see the newly imported atlas and the corresponding labels.

Could you please let me know where i am doing it wrong.

Also could you please let me know how i could  test group differences in connectivity ,and also perform correlation analysis . I have 2 groups of subjects  ( 25 healthy and 25 patients with Vestibular Failure ) and i used seed value Right subiculum in order to perform seed based connectivity approach.

Thanks
Vasudev
Jul 14, 2017  02:07 AM | Sanara Raza
Hi I have the same problem. Have you solved this out?

Thanks.
Apr 11, 2018  05:04 PM | Aisling O'Neill
Originally posted by Sanara Raza:
Hi I have the same problem. Have you solved this out?

Thanks.
I'm also having the same problem. When I loaded individual ROI masks in, they appeared. But when I tried to load an atlas in, though the .txt labels appear fine when checked through ROI tools, they don't appear in the first-level analyses tab. I think it's probably something simple I'm missing, but can't figure it out!