help > Matlab toolbox
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 8, 2017  08:07 AM | Gladys Lau
Matlab toolbox
Hi,

I am trying to use the Vaa3D matlab toolbox on a windows 10, 64 bit machine with Matlab R2015a. However, I am required to download a C++ compiler for it to work (as .CPP files are involved). The SDK7.1 cannot be installed properly on my machine, giving an warning like the one shown in the attached PNG file. If I click "OK" and proceed with setup, the installation cannot be completed, possibly because of the error mentioned in the warning. However, I am unable to install .NET framework 4 (the error is that it's already installed on my machine). 

Is there a way to solve my problem?

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Attachment: Capture.PNG
Aug 8, 2017  05:08 PM | Hanchuan Peng
RE: Matlab toolbox
I don't use.NET for matlab, :-) but maybe you can try to use MinGW compiler?

Originally posted by Gladys Lau:
Hi,

I am trying to use the Vaa3D matlab toolbox on a windows 10, 64 bit machine with Matlab R2015a. However, I am required to download a C++ compiler for it to work (as .CPP files are involved). The SDK7.1 cannot be installed properly on my machine, giving an warning like the one shown in the attached PNG file. If I click "OK" and proceed with setup, the installation cannot be completed, possibly because of the error mentioned in the warning. However, I am unable to install .NET framework 4 (the error is that it's already installed on my machine). 

Is there a way to solve my problem?

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Aug 9, 2017  12:08 AM | Gladys Lau
RE: Matlab toolbox
Thank you for your help. I will look into that.