help > Combining and comparing 2nd level analysis
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 10, 2017  11:08 AM | sujesh - India - Biomedcal Technology
Combining and comparing 2nd level analysis
I have done 2nd level analysis for a single subject over several sessions (entered in CONN as subjects) and each session having multiple fMRI runs (entered in CONN as sessions). Since I used the SPM.mat for importing data I preserved this structure.

This has been done for both experimental and control subjects.

Now I wish to:
(i) Compare changes in connectivity over time for each subject or group.
(ii) Combine the connectivity network/data for all subjects in the experimental/control group
(iii) Find the differences between groups for the combined connectivity.

Further is there a tool which can take the 2nd level results and perform statistical analyses on them.

Thanks, SS.
Aug 11, 2017  01:08 AM | Andrew Zalesky
Combining and comparing 2nd level analysis
Hi SS, 

thanks for your interest. You might want to take a look at the reference manual to get started.

The first step is to map connectivity matrices in each individual, which needs to be done with other software.

Andrew

Originally posted by sujesh:
I have done 2nd level analysis for a single subject over several sessions (entered in CONN as subjects) and each session having multiple fMRI runs (entered in CONN as sessions). Since I used the SPM.mat for importing data I preserved this structure.

This has been done for both experimental and control subjects.

Now I wish to:
(i) Compare changes in connectivity over time for each subject or group.
(ii) Combine the connectivity network/data for all subjects in the experimental/control group
(iii) Find the differences between groups for the combined connectivity.

Further is there a tool which can take the 2nd level results and perform statistical analyses on them.

Thanks, SS.