indi > ABIDE dataset
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Sep 20, 2017  11:09 AM | tanu wadhera
ABIDE dataset
Hi maarten mennes 

I need to have access to ABIDE dataset as my ph.d work is on AUTISM. It is protected database. I have put request for access.
Please tell me how to download it.

Thanks
Regards
Tanu
Sep 20, 2017  11:09 AM | Maarten Mennes
RE: ABIDE dataset
Hallo Tanu,

I have not seen your request for access. That said, I have added your username as a user, you should be good to go now.

Maarten
Sep 20, 2017  01:09 PM | tanu wadhera
Hello maarten mennes

Thank you so much. 
I checked the same and started downloading the data and followed those 4 steps. 
And i have submitted the data request. saying "Upon page submission, the pertinent files will be reviewed and organized for download. Depending on the number of files, this may take several minutes to process"
But after clicking on this and waiting for long there is nothing to download. It s
just shows "Download Images".

Please guide me in this.

Regards
Tanu
Oct 14, 2017  02:10 AM | allayankouskaya - Liverpool Hope University
Dear Maarten,
I guess I have the same problem as Tanu. I am working with HFAD&AS and planning my fMRI study. However, before that I would like to look at functional connectivity data in ABIDE dataset. Could you kindly add my username to this project so I would be able to download data?
I am working with CONN for a while now. Will I be able to work with conn on this dataset or I will need to used connectome pipeline?

I apologise for too many questions.
Bes regards, 
alla
Oct 21, 2017  05:10 PM | Xin Yang
ABIDE dataset application
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am doing some research of fMRI ASD. And I want to download some fMRI dataset from ABIDE. However I have no permission right now. I want to know how can I apply the permission to the dataset ?

Best

Xin Yang
Oct 24, 2017  07:10 AM | Mavis Gezimati - VIT university
Dear Maarten 

Iam also facing the same challenge as Tanu. 
May you kindly assist.