open-discussion > no "motor" could be found
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Dec 17, 2017  03:12 PM | Ge Tan
no "motor" could be found
Hi there,
I found this software last week, and was shocked with its amzing function. But i met following problems: (1) when i ranning a script, such as:

BEGIN
LOADIMAGE('mni152_2009bet');
OVERLAYLOADSMOOTH(true);
OVERLAYLOAD('motor');
OVERLAYMINMAX(1, 2.5, 2.5);
BACKCOLOR(255, 255,255);
SHADERNAME('overlay_glass');
SHADERADJUST('edgeThresh', 0.6);
SHADERADJUST('edgeBoundMix', 0.72);
END.
the software notified that no "motor" could be found. But I could not find this file "motor" in the package of this software. So i was confused. (Forgive me, please. I am a doctor, and not good at software or program very well.)
(2) then i decided to download a new version of this software from the web, but failed again and again and again...... (maybe due to the poor internet speed)
(3) when adding a overlay (such as z-value map), the interface of the software turned to be light red, and i could not adjust the color successfully to make the regions of interest visual.
Wish to get a suggestion from you, especially for the problems (1) and (3). Thank you very much.

Best regard,
Ge Tan
Dec 17, 2017  04:12 PM | Chris Rorden
RE: no "motor" could be found
1.) The NIfTI image named "motor.nii.gz" should be included when you download MRIcroGL. Can you download the latest release (v1.0.20170714) from one of the two sites below. If it does not work, can you tell me if you are using Windows, Linux or MacOS, and whether you are using the latest release (1.0.20170714). You may want to see if dragging and dropping the file 'motor.nii.gz' onto the software fixes the scripting - some OS security features (e.g. Gatekeeper Path Randomization) can disrupt automatic detection of files.
   https://github.com/neurolabusc/MRIcroGL/releases
   https://www.nitrc.org/projects/mricrogl/

2.) I have heard the NITRC website can have issues, but not sure if this is due to browsers, the site, etc. Since this is beyond my control, why not try downloading from the Github page I mention above.

3.) Please read the manual. You can adjust the overlay using the min and max values in the Overlay panel.
Dec 18, 2017  12:12 AM | Ge Tan
RE: no "motor" could be found
Dear Rorden:
    I had downloaded the latest release from Github page successfully. Many thanks for your help.

Best regard,
Ge Tan
Dec 18, 2017  06:12 PM | Ge Tan
RE: for ksegment
Dear Rorden,
I tried to do the step of kSegments as shown in the web (http://www.mccauslandcenter.sc.edu/mricr...),

CONST
kSegments = 5;
VAR
i: integer;
start, thick: single;
BEGIN
thick := 1/kSegments;
RESETDEFAULTS;
COLORBARVISIBLE(false);
BACKCOLOR(255, 255, 255);
LOADIMAGE('G:\Analysis0073\Results\T2_FC_Grey_ROI2_93');
OVERLAYLOAD('motor');
OVERLAYMINMAX(1, -2, -2);
AZIMUTHELEVATION(130, 15);
FOR i := 1 TO kSegments DO BEGIN
start := (i-1)*thick;
CLIPAZIMUTHELEVATION(start, 0, 180);
CUTOUT(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 1.0-start-thick, 1.0);
SAVEBMP('sector'+inttostr(i));
END;
END.

but what I got was wrong (as the following figure). I expected to get some help from you to adjust the script. 

Best regard,
Ge Tan
Attachment: kSegments.JPG
Dec 19, 2017  12:12 AM | Ge Tan
RE: for kSegment
And i got the same result as the above picture (i.e. result of kSegment), when i running another script, such as:

BEGIN
LOADIMAGE('mni152_2009bet');
BACKCOLOR(128, 169, 255);
OVERLAYLOADSMOOTH(true);
OVERLAYLOAD('motor');
OVERLAYMINMAX(1, -4, -4);
OVERLAYLOAD('motor');
OVERLAYMINMAX(2, 4, 4);
CUTOUT(0.0, 0.45, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.0);
SHADERNAME('overlay');
END.

So, i am looking forward to get some help from you, especially for the kSegment.
Attachment: 1.JPG