dke-questions > what should I do with nii document after successfully processing DKE?
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 6, 2018  10:03 AM | Xinman Liu
what should I do with nii document after successfully processing DKE?
Hello. I have a question and some of you might find it stupid.

Actually what should I do with those nii documents after successfully processing DKE? I open them with FSL and all I get is different coordinates. what is the relationship between those coordinates  and the Parameters I want to aquire?  for example, if I want the value of MK of a particular voxel, what should I do? and is it possible for me to use FSL to get the value of each voxel along a certain line automatically?

Could anyone please help? Thank you.
Mar 6, 2018  02:03 PM | Corinne McGill - MUSC
RE: what should I do with nii document after successfully processing DKE?
Originally posted by Xinman Liu:
Hello. I have a question and some of you might find it stupid.

Actually what should I do with those nii documents after successfully processing DKE? I open them with FSL and all I get is different coordinates. what is the relationship between those coordinates  and the Parameters I want to aquire?  for example, if I want the value of MK of a particular voxel, what should I do? and is it possible for me to use FSL to get the value of each voxel along a certain line automatically?

Could anyone please help? Thank you.

Hello Xinman,

I am happy to hear that DKE is working well. The MK value in a certain voxel will correspond to the intensity value in that voxel in the kmean.nii image. You can find this intensity value using viewers such as fsleyes, MRIcron, or ImageJ. I would suggest looking into the forums for these programs to learn more about analyzing your niftis.

Thank you for using DKE!
Corinne