open-discussion > ACPCDETECT v2.0 problem when loop over many nifti files in macOS High Sierra
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Apr 25, 2018  02:04 AM | Arvid Ternblom - UESTC
ACPCDETECT v2.0 problem when loop over many nifti files in macOS High Sierra
Hello, 

I have 1300 NIFTI files, then I am trying to perform an AC-PC alignment using the next command in a loop.

acpcdetect -center-AC -i "PATH-TO-NII"

The sh script is attached.

I am getting this random errors in different files. I have executed the sh several times and this problem is not always in the same files. Then, when I run acpcdetect in the nii file with error, it works properly.

acpcdetect(5448,0x7fffa18f3380) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fbff3500308: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.
*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

acpcdetect(4333,0x7fffa18f3380) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fb0e85002f8: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.

acpcdetect(4341,0x7fffa18f3380) malloc: *** error for object 0x7ffe2bd00308: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.
Attachment: alignNii.sh
Jun 13, 2018  02:06 PM | Babak Ardekani
RE: ACPCDETECT v2.0 problem when loop over many nifti files in macOS High Sierra
Hi Arvid,

There seems to be a problem with your script.  Have you tried running just a single case by itself without the use of the script?

Babak