help > DeepNeuron Plug-In not accessible in Ubuntu 18.04
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
May 28, 2018  08:05 AM | Vytas Z
DeepNeuron Plug-In not accessible in Ubuntu 18.04
Hello,

I downloaded Vaa3D 3.433 to test DeepNeuron, but I cannot access the Plug-In from the drop down menu - "DeepNeuron_toolbox" does not show any options.

Error while launching vaa3d:

ERROR: ld.so: object '/data/mat/zhi/VAA3D/Vaa3D_CentOS_64bit_deeplearning/libstdc++.so.6' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
[./vaa3d]
QGtkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme.
Searching in ./plugins ......
Fail instantiation( Cannot load library /home/Software/deepNeuron/Vaa3D_CentOS_64bit_DeepNeuron/plugins/DeepNeuron_toolbox/libDeep_Neuron.so: (/home/Software/deepNeuron/Vaa3D_CentOS_64bit_DeepNeuron/libstdc++.so.6: version 'CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libicuuc.so.60)) ): "/home/Software/deepNeuron/Vaa3D_CentOS_64bit_DeepNeuron/plugins/DeepNeuron_toolbox/libDeep_Neuron.so"

I can find libstdc++.so.6 with apt-file, so it is available on the system. Any ideas how to solve this?

Thank you for your time.

Vytas
May 28, 2018  10:05 AM | Linus Manubens-Gil - CRG
RE: DeepNeuron Plug-In not accessible in Ubuntu 18.04
Hi,

I think this issue was already mentioned in the forum: https://www.nitrc.org/forum/forum.php?th...

Have you tried renaming the libstdc++.so.6 file in Vaa3D's folder as I mentioned in that post?

I think it would be good to try to avoid reposting issues.

Best!
Linus Manubens-Gil
May 28, 2018  01:05 PM | Vytas Z
RE: DeepNeuron Plug-In not accessible in Ubuntu 18.04
Hi Linus,

Indeed, your suggestions seems to be the solution!

Thanks!