help > Trouble building for MAC OSX 10.12.6
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 8, 2018  12:06 PM | Ahmed Radwan - KU Leuven / UZ Leuven
Trouble building for MAC OSX 10.12.6
Greetings,

I've downloaded your source code and and was trying to build it following the instructions in you readme file but it's not working.

First I use ccmake .
then in ccmake I press c, then generate
then in terminal again I use make, and this is what comes up:

Scanning dependencies of target bl
[ 16%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/bl.dir/CorrectiveLearning/BiasLearn.cxx.o
In file included from /Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/BiasLearn.cxx:6:
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:256:5: warning: 'delete' applied to a pointer that was allocated with 'new[]'; did you mean 'delete[]'?
[-Wmismatched-new-delete]
delete tX;
^
[]
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:138:15: note: allocated with 'new[]' here
node * tX=new node[NSample];
^
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:257:5: warning: 'delete' applied to a pointer that was allocated with 'new[]'; did you mean 'delete[]'?
delete W;
^
[]
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:135:16: note: allocated with 'new[]' here
double *W= new double[NSample], tw=1.0/NSample, R;
^
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:258:5: warning: 'delete' applied to a pointer that was allocated with 'new[]'; did you mean 'delete[]'?
delete H;
^
[]
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:137:18: note: allocated with 'new[]' here
double * H = new double[NSample];
^
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:259:5: warning: 'delete' applied to a pointer that was allocated with 'new[]'; did you mean 'delete[]'?
delete F;
^
[]
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:136:45: note: allocated with 'new[]' here
double * CH = new double[NSample], *F = new double[NSample];
^
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:260:5: warning: 'delete' applied to a pointer that was allocated with 'new[]'; did you mean 'delete[]'?
delete CH;
^
[]
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:136:19: note: allocated with 'new[]' here
double * CH = new double[NSample], *F = new double[NSample];
^
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:261:5: warning: 'delete' applied to a pointer that was allocated with 'new[]'; did you mean 'delete[]'?
delete sortidx;
^
[]
/Users/aradwa0/Downloads/PICSL_MALF/CorrectiveLearning/AdaBoost.h:177:20: note: allocated with 'new[]' here
int *sortidx = new int[NFeature * NSample];
^

6 warnings generated.
[ 33%] Linking CXX executable bl
ld: library not found for -lITKNumerics
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make[2]: *** [bl] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/bl.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,
Ahmed Radwan