help > Merging pending jobs
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 5, 2018  01:07 PM | newc2361 - Doctor
Merging pending jobs
Dear Alfonso and other CONN users,

I am having difficulty with conn v18.a

I have amended the setup of my experiment by adding some additional ROIs. There was initially an error when i tried to progress to denoising as I had forgotten to load a file for one of the rois. I have subsequently corrected this, however now whenever I press 'done' I receive the message:

'Your pending job has finished Finished jobs need to be merged with your current CONN project Would you like to do this now?'

When I select 'merge now' I get the following error message:

Reference to non-existent field 'CONN_x'.
Error in conn_merge (line 39)
if isfield(other{1+n1}.CONN_x,'pobj')&&~other{1+n1}.CONN_x.pobj.holdsdata, % .dmat extended projects terminal nodes
Error in conn_projectmanager (line 121)
conn_merge(allfiles);
Error in conn (line 753)
conn_projectmanager('updateproject',fromgui);
Error in conn_jobmanager (line 337)
conn('load',filename);
Error in conn (line 910)
conn_jobmanager;
Error in conn_menumanager (line 120)
feval(CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{1},CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{2:end});
CONN v.18.a
SPM12 + Anatomy BASCO DEM FieldMap LST MEEGtools TFCE aal cat12 conn marsbar volumes wfupickatlas xjview
Matlab v.2017a

I have attempted to delete the pending jobs but the situation recurs. Any pointers to solve this would be appreciated!
Nov 22, 2018  03:11 PM | Rob McCutcheon - Institute of Psychiatry
RE: Merging pending jobs
Dear Alfonso and others,

I have run into the same situation, does anyone have any advice?

Many thanks

Rob
Originally posted by newc2361:
Dear Alfonso and other CONN users,

I am having difficulty with conn v18.a

I have amended the setup of my experiment by adding some additional ROIs. There was initially an error when i tried to progress to denoising as I had forgotten to load a file for one of the rois. I have subsequently corrected this, however now whenever I press 'done' I receive the message:

'Your pending job has finished Finished jobs need to be merged with your current CONN project Would you like to do this now?'

When I select 'merge now' I get the following error message:

Reference to non-existent field 'CONN_x'.
Error in conn_merge (line 39)
if isfield(other{1+n1}.CONN_x,'pobj')&&~other{1+n1}.CONN_x.pobj.holdsdata, % .dmat extended projects terminal nodes
Error in conn_projectmanager (line 121)
conn_merge(allfiles);
Error in conn (line 753)
conn_projectmanager('updateproject',fromgui);
Error in conn_jobmanager (line 337)
conn('load',filename);
Error in conn (line 910)
conn_jobmanager;
Error in conn_menumanager (line 120)
feval(CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{1},CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{2:end});
CONN v.18.a
SPM12 + Anatomy BASCO DEM FieldMap LST MEEGtools TFCE aal cat12 conn marsbar volumes wfupickatlas xjview
Matlab v.2017a

I have attempted to delete the pending jobs but the situation recurs. Any pointers to solve this would be appreciated!
Nov 29, 2018  01:11 PM | Stephen L. - Coma Science Group, GIGA-Consciousness, Hospital & University of Liege
RE: Merging pending jobs
Simple solution but time consuming: redo the whole analysis ("Overwrite subjects/seeds" when clicking on Done).