open-discussion > Using connectome-based predictive modeling to predict individual behavior from brain connectivity
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Oct 12, 2018  10:10 AM | Sreevalsan Menon
Using connectome-based predictive modeling to predict individual behavior from brain connectivity
Hi,

I was trying to download scripts "behavioralprediction.m" and "permutation_test_example.m", but I was not able to see the files in https://www.nitrc.org/projects/bioimagesuite/. Is it removed?

Thank You, 
Sree
Oct 12, 2018  10:10 AM | Xenophon Papademetris
Usingconnectome-based predictive modeling to predict individual behavior frombrain connectivity
Oct 12, 2018  10:10 AM | Sreevalsan Menon
RE: Usingconnectome-based predictive modeling to predict individual behavior frombrain connectivity
Thanks,
Sree
Apr 5, 2019  08:04 AM | Kiara Zhang
RE: Usingconnectome-based predictive modeling to predict individual behavior frombrain connectivity
Hi,

Thank you for the reply, because I just met the same problem when finding the script.

But it seems that the URL is for another folds of codes, which I believe is from a paper released in 2015, not the paper \"Using connectome-based predictive modeling to predict individual behavior from brain connectivity\" in 2017.

I searched for the Matlab script \"behavioralprediction.m\" and \"permutation_test_example.m\" but failed to find them. Do you know where I can get them?

Thanks a lot!

Kiara Zhang
Apr 5, 2019  09:04 AM | Xilin Shen
Originally posted by Kiara Zhang:
Hi,

Thank you for the reply, because I just met the same problem when finding the script.

But it seems that the URL is for another folds of codes, which I believe is from a paper released in 2015, not the paper \"Using connectome-based predictive modeling to predict individual behavior from brain connectivity\" in 2017.

I searched for the Matlab script \"behavioralprediction.m\" and \"permutation_test_example.m\" but failed to find them. Do you know where I can get them?

Thanks a lot!

Kiara Zhang
Hi Kiara,

Can you send me an email so I can send the above mentioned code to you? My email is xilin.shen@yale.edu.

Xilin