open-discussion > How to export segmentation structure created from BraTumIA?
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Oct 24, 2018  05:10 AM | pedroborges - University of São Paulo - Brazil
How to export segmentation structure created from BraTumIA?
Hello everyone,

My name is Pedro and i'm a mastering student in Brazil. My project involves correlations between auto-segmentation and manual-segmentation from glioblastoma lesions. But more specifically, i need to extract some radiomics features from this segmentations, but i can't export the current segmentation as a structure. Is this possible?
Oct 24, 2018  05:10 AM | Mauricio Reyes - Institute for Surgical Technology and Biomechanics, University of Bern
How to exportsegmentation structure created from BraTumIA?
Hi Pedro
You might need to read the segmentation file (using python, R, Matlab or similar) and transform into the type of structure you wish. BraTumIA uses ITK standard I/O to create the outputs.
Best
BraTumIA team
Oct 25, 2018  05:10 PM | pedroborges - University of São Paulo - Brazil
RE: How to export segmentation structure created from BraTumIA?
Thanks for your attention! But I have other doubt: how can I load external images from others patients which aren't in the BraTumIA "data folder"? Should I have the template images from them, or there is an easier way to do this?
Oct 25, 2018  06:10 PM | Mauricio Reyes - Institute for Surgical Technology and Biomechanics, University of Bern
RE: How to exportsegmentation structure created from BraTumIA?
There is an open button to search for the 4 modalities. They can be placed in any folder
Oct 25, 2018  07:10 PM | pedroborges - University of São Paulo - Brazil
RE: How to exportsegmentation structure created from BraTumIA?
Is it possible to run the segmentation only with one of the 4 modalities? For example... run the segmentation only with T1C sequence?! I'm new with BraTumIA and I didn't know how it works. I tried to open T1C sequence and an error appeared.
Oct 26, 2018  07:10 AM | Mauricio Reyes - Institute for Surgical Technology and Biomechanics, University of Bern
RE: How toexportsegmentation structure created from BraTumIA?
Bratumia requires all 4 modalities to operate. We have some YouTube videos online where you can see some basics