help > Stitched volume (using TeraStitcher) is with "grey background" on TeraFly
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 12, 2018  11:11 AM | natasmrqs
Stitched volume (using TeraStitcher) is with "grey background" on TeraFly
Hi, I am new with Terastitcher and Terafly, and needed some help! I have searched on the forum for similar questions but found nothing, so I decided to just post it.

Basically I'm using Terastitcher on a dataset from SPIM scans of the clarity protocol of a brain. I do the stitching pipeline (through python) with the scans on tiff format, creating a single resolution, and then use TeraConverter (on Vaa3D) to obtain multiresolution in the raw format. When I visualize this volume on Terafly (on Vaa3D), instead of having a black "background", with the rest in grey (desired_volume.png, in my answer to the topic), I have a volume of grey "background" with the rest also in grey (visualized_volume.png), which means the visualization is much more complicated because the contrast between the shades is not the best.
The images are for a whole dataset in the case of desired_volume, and just for a small subset in visualized_volume, but looking at them both it seems the problem should not be from the stitching of the volume... Does anyone know what could be the source of this? Or have encountered this as well and manage to solve it? Thank you very much for any help!

Best,
Natália
Nov 12, 2018  11:11 AM | natasmrqs
RE: Stitched volume (using TeraStitcher) is with "grey background" on TeraFly
Attached is how I should be visualizing the volume.
Attachment: desired_volume.png