help > Remove/change label slices via scripting
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 29, 2018  11:11 AM | vflanagin1 - LMU Munich
Remove/change label slices via scripting
Hello,

I am scripting my image creation and have managed to get my figure as I would like it. When I use the mosaic display, I would like to either remove the slice labels, or ideally move them to a position above the slices so that there is no overlap. I have looked for how to do this within a script but I haven't managed. I thought it would be SLICETEXT(false), but that does not remove the slice labels. This is my script:

begin
resetdefaults;
LOADIMAGE('mni152_2009bet');
OVERLAYLOADSMOOTH(true);
OVERLAYLOAD('HelpAnal_FWEcluster.nii');
OVERLAYMINMAX(1, 2, 10);
OVERLAYCOLORname(1, '1hot');
SLICETEXT(false);
BACKCOLOR(255, 255,255);
SHADERNAME('overlay');
MOSAIC('C L+ H 0.2 V 0.0 -96 -88 -80 -72 -64; -56 -48 -40 -32 -24; -16 -8 0 8 16; 24 S X R 0');
COLORBARVISIBLE(true);
end.

Is it possible to move the location of the slice labels with respect to the slices in such a way that the vertical and horizontal overlay values take the labels into account? If not, how do I script removing the labels?

Thanks,

Virginia
Nov 29, 2018  12:11 PM | Chris Rorden
RE: Remove/change label slices via scripting
Virginia-
  Simply remove the 'L+" from your script (or change it to be 'L-') and you will get an image without the label numbers. I would encourage you to add labels using your favorite vector art program. See my comments here.
Nov 29, 2018  02:11 PM | vflanagin1 - LMU Munich
RE: Remove/change label slices via scripting
Chris,

thanks, I thought it must be something simple I was missing. And thanks for the other comments, I will use a different program for the labels.

Cheers,
-V