open-discussion > Eddy_cuda8.0 - unknown error
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 30, 2019  11:01 PM | Richard Rees - Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Eddy_cuda8.0 - unknown error
Dear all,

I am processing multi shell DWI data, using FSL tools. I originally used topup, bet and then 'eddy' (5.0.10). I have run this on several data sets and (although slow on my laptop) it worked. However, I want to use the 5.0.11 version to gain the intravolume motion correction.

Using the same dataset, I have been unable to make eddy_cuda or eddy_openmp work: I'm using the patch version of eddy_cuda8.0, using the university cluster, including GPU for the cuda version.

Here is my script:

eddy_cuda8.0 --imain=$DATA/01/test/01_combined.nii.gz --mask=$DATA/01/test/01_mask_mask.nii --acqp=$DATA/acqparamstopup.txt --index=$DATA/index.txt --bvecs=$DATA/combined.bvec --bvals=$DATA/combined.bval --data_is_shelled --topup=$DATA/01/test/01_topupout --out=$DATA/01/test/testeddy --mporder=6 --slspec=$DATA/slspec.txt --s2v_niter=5 --s2v_lambda=1 --s2v_interp=trilinear

I have also tried with eddy_openmp, and tried both with and without the final flags (from --mporder to the end). 

With each trial I get the same error:

Running sm.ApplyDWILocationReference
eddy: msg=ECScanManager::GetGlobal2DWIIndexMapping: Global index not dwi
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'EDDY::EddyException'
what(): eddy: msg=ECScanManager::GetGlobal2DWIIndexMapping: Global index not dwi
Aborted

I have been unable to find any other posts regarding this error, and given that the deprecated version of eddy was able to run (with exactly the same inputs) I'm at a loss with this.

Comments greatly appreciated.

Richard Rees