help > Import ROI step : problem with rex.m function
Sep 14, 2017  01:09 PM | celia rousseau - unc chapel hill
Import ROI step : problem with rex.m function
Hi everybody,

I am running the "setup" step by using a batch (conn_batch function) on rs-fMRI data of one subject. I put all the ROIs that I want CONN extracts the signal in the folder .../rois/ and when I run my batch on my PC (which have 2017 version of Matlab and the last version of conn), everything works. However, when I run my batch by using a remote cluster (which uses 2013 version of Matlab and the last version of conn), it fails during the 5/7 step, when conn tries to import the rois.
Here is the message of error :
Step 5/7: Importing ROI data
1.0% (Subject 1 Session 1)Operation terminated by user during spm_get_data (line 44)
In rex>rex_image (line 1049)
b=reshape(spm_get_data(a,xyz),a.dim);

In rex>rex_do (line 596)
[XYZMM{r},XYZWW{r},XYZNN{r},XYZnames{r},ROIA{r},ROIB{r}]=rex_image(roi_path,params.level,'image',params.select_clusters,params.selected_clusters,params.mindist,params.maxpeak,params.dims(
In rex (line 179)
[params.ROIdata,params.ROInames,params.ROIinfo.basis,params.ROIinfo.voxels,params.ROIinfo.files,params.ROIinfo.select,params.ROIinfo.trans]=rex_do(params,1);
In conn_rex (line 8)
[varargout{1:nargout}]=rex(varargin{:});
In conn_process (line 823)
[data{nroi1},namesroi{nroi},params]=conn_rex(Vsourcethis,Vmask{nroi}{min(nses,nsesstemp)},'summary_measure','mean','conjunction_mask',mask,'level',level,'scaling',scalingl
In conn_process (line 16)
case 'setup', disp(['CONN: RUNNING SETUP STEP']);
conn_process([0:4,4.5,5]);
In conn_batch (line 970)
conn_process Setup;
In BatchConn_FINAL (line 98)
conn_batch(batch);

Somebody could give me some clarifications/explanations?
Many thanks

Celia