help > Submitting job to SLURM cluster
Apr 13, 2018  02:04 PM | Martijn Teuchies - University of Florida
Submitting job to SLURM cluster
Dear people at CONN,

I am a new conn user and am currently figuring out how to use conn on the University of Florida computing cluster using SLURM. I ran the test to see whether conn is compatible with the cluster, which finished successfully, so I used those settings as the default. I am trying to run a project with 5 participants, each having 6 resting state sessions, using preprocessed data (SPM12). I specified structural, functional (incl set 1), gray matter, white matter and csf images for each pp for each of the 6 sessions, as well as motion covariate files for each session. When I finish the set up and click done, I select the option to submit to the SLURM cluster, using 5 parallel jobs, as suggested by the gui.

Then, however, it does not continue past the 'submitted' message, which remained for over an hour, after which I cancelled the job. I looked at the logfiles, and in the stderr file it reads:

"Error using cd Too many input arguments." and "ERROR: ld.so: object 'librrfaker.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored."

Is this what's causing the job to freeze on the submitted screen? And would you have an idea what is causing the error and how I might solve it?

Kind regards,

Martijn

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Submitting job to SLURM cluster
Martijn Teuchies Apr 13, 2018
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Apr 13, 2018
Martijn Teuchies Apr 13, 2018
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Apr 13, 2018
Martijn Teuchies Apr 15, 2018