help > CONN batch: Error using spm_sample_vol when importing fsl processed data
Jun 12, 2018  04:06 PM | Amanda Worker
CONN batch: Error using spm_sample_vol when importing fsl processed data
Hi,

I'm looking for some help with an error message that I am getting. I am trying to import some functional data (using batch script) that has been pre-processed in fsl. The data is filtered_func_data_clean.nii as given by fsl, I am then using applywarp to get this data into MNI space using the transform information provided by fsl and naming this filtered_func_data_clean_MNI.nii - this is the functional input data.  All I need to do in conn is to import data, structural segmentation and connectivity analysis (i.e. no extra pre-processing).

I am getting an error each time, but the confusing thing is that when I try to import functional data for 2 or 3 subjects it works fine and completes the analysis. As soon as I try to run it on more subjects the error occurs. I cannot see anything wrong with the data and can't find any info on the error.

The error that I am getting is:

Step 4/7: Importing functional data
Error with file /[color=#800000]PATH[/color]/fMRI/rfMRI.ica/filtered_func_data_clean_MNI.nii
/[color=#800000]PATH[/color]/ROI_OUTPUT.qlog/180612164734367/node.0074180612164734367.sh error
ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Error using spm_sample_vol
Cant map image file.
Error in spm_get_data (line 44)
Y(i,:) = spm_sample_vol(V(i),XYZ(1,:),XYZ(2,:),XYZ(3,:),0);
Error in conn_create_vol (line 107)
x(nscan,:)=spm_get_data(V1(nscan),pinv(V1(nscan).mat)*xyzs(idx0,:)');
Error in conn_process (line 557)
V=conn_create_vol(filename,Vsource,[],Vref,sfile,Vmask,CONN_x.Setup.analysisunits==1,CONN_x.Setup.spatialresolution==4,CONN_x.Setup.surfacesmoothing);
Error in conn_process (line 16)
case 'setup', disp(['CONN: RUNNING SETUP STEP']); conn_process([0:4,4.5,5]);
Error in conn_jobmanager (line 748)
conn_process(job(n).fcn,job(n).args{2:end});
CONN v.18.a
SPM12 + DEM FieldMap MEEGtools
Matlab v.2018a
storage: 203932.7Gb available

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Amanda

Threaded View