help > Edge files of BrainNet Viewer (Example Files)
Sep 6, 2018  06:09 AM | Reddy Rani - International Institute of Information Technology
Edge files of BrainNet Viewer (Example Files)
  • I have started exploring with Example files provided with BrainNet Viewer (BNV) tool. I can understand that edges were extracting either by a) region based, b) voxel-based. AAL edges are region based and the Pearson correlation coefficient (PCC) is used for edge extraction. The diagonal of the edge list (Matrix) is expected to be 1 in PCC, but the files provided with BNV are 0 (zero) diagonal values. Can I get help in understanding the same?

• Is DOS edge list is from a voxel-based network edges extraction technique? can I get a bit of elaborate workflow of edge extraction in DOS? With this edge list also I observed 0 (zero) values in diagonal. Is it a case, for the sake of measuring topological parameters of the network, the diagonal of the edge matrix is replaced with zero.
  •  I noticed the range of edge values differing, AAL and DOS are fro -1 to 1, but for HOA weighted matrix, the edges are ranging from 0 to 1. Why is this?

I am relatively new to the domain, please help me to understand. Any help and suggestions are highly appreciated. 
Thanks In advance.

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Edge files of BrainNet Viewer (Example Files)
Reddy Rani Sep 6, 2018
Mingrui Xia Sep 10, 2018
Reddy Rani Aug 3, 2020
Mingrui Xia Aug 5, 2020
Reddy Rani Sep 10, 2018
Reddy Rani Sep 10, 2018