help > SETUP in CONN
Nov 8, 2018  06:11 PM | mimi14 - CCHMC
SETUP in CONN
Hello, 

I am trying to run Art for my functional preprocessed functional data (swar.nii) from SPM12, using CONN 18a, but it showed an error, which I figured out that might be problem with my functional file then I excluded the first six images from the functional data, which is allow me to run ART in CONN,and I got the out put under covariates (1st-level), moving to run SETUP, it comes with this error, which is basically about the mismatching between my functional data and the output from ART.
My question here, is that the correct setup for the functional data? 

Thanks in advance, 
M.A.  

ERROR DESCRIPTION:

ERROR: Subject 1 Session 1 first-level covariate motion mismatched dimensions (462 rows, while functional data has 216216 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
ERROR: Subject 1 Session 1 first-level covariate QC_timeseries mismatched dimensions (462 rows, while functional data has 216216 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
ERROR: Subject 1 Session 1 first-level covariate scrubbing mismatched dimensions (462 rows, while functional data has 216216 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
ERROR: Subject 2 Session 1 first-level covariate motion mismatched dimensions (462 rows, while functional data has 216216 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
ERROR: Subject 2 Session 1 first-level covariate QC_timeseries mismatched dimensions (462 rows, while functional data has 216216 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
ERROR: Subject 2 Session 1 first-level covariate scrubbing mismatched dimensions (462 rows, while functional data has 216216 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
CONN v.18.a
SPM12 + DEM FieldMap MEEGtools
Matlab v.2018a