help > RE: Installation fault
Feb 20, 2019  02:02 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Installation fault
Hi Gabriel,

That looks like a mix-up with multiple CONN versions installed in your system (the error message indicates that matlab cannot find conn_disp.m, which is one of the files part of conn18b). I would recommend:

1) delete all of the contents in /usr/local/MATLAB/R2018a/spm12/toolbox/conn and subdirectories
2) unzip your conn18b.zip file in that same folder
3) type "pathtool" and make sure that the same folder is in your Matlab path (and no other conn-related folders are listed there)

Hope this helps
Alfonso
Originally posted by Gabriel Schaller:
Hi, I am having an issue with the installation. It used to run perfectly fine, but today I tried updating to the newest version which had been out for a bit and I kept getting this error

""

ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Undefined function or variable 'conn_disp'.
Error in conn (line 606)
'output',[1 1 0]),...
Error in spm (line 1017)
evalin('base',xTB(i).prog);
CONN18.b
SPM12 + Anatomy DEM FieldMap MEEGtools cat12 conn
Matlab v.2018a
project: CONN18.b
spm @ /usr/local/MATLAB/R2018a/spm12
conn @ /usr/local/MATLAB/R2018a/spm12/toolbox/conn

""

I tried uninstalling and going back to the previous version, but the error persists. From the basic meaning in the error I get that I am doing something very surface level wrong and was assuming just a missing file, but I went over the installation process multiple times. Next I figured the PATH was the issue, but I checked that and *think* it is alright as well.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of what I have to do to get it back up and running?

Thanks in davance

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Gabriel Schaller Feb 20, 2019
RE: Installation fault
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Feb 20, 2019
Patrick McConnell Jun 16, 2019
Gabriel Schaller Feb 20, 2019