help > RE: How to transform a subset of MNI-space first-level maps to native space for each subject?
Jun 21, 2019  08:06 AM | Stefan Katletz
RE: How to transform a subset of MNI-space first-level maps to native space for each subject?
Hi Pravesh, 

thanks for your help.
For the bounding box I used your suggestion (NaN(2,3)), I set the voxel size to [1 1 1] (like in the native T1 image). I also tried with Nearest Neighbour (and also a couple of others). Still I don't get the label map correctly transformed into the native space (see screenshot).

I am using SPM12 (latest version 7487).

Is there anything I can do with the _seg8.mat file I get from segmentation?

If this is working for the rest of you, something must be wrong with my T1. On the other hand, the results from segmentation look fine.

Cheers,
Stefan
Originally posted by Pravesh Parekh:
Can you tell me what did you specify in the bounding box and voxel size fields? Its usually best to let SPM figure out the correct bounding box by specifying Nan(2,3) in that field. Also, do mention the correct voxel size (the same size as your native space data). Finally, since you are transforming an atlas file, use the nearest neighbour interpolation method.

Best
Pravesh
Attachment: spm_unnormalize.jpg

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
fred Sampedro Aug 3, 2018
Pravesh Parekh Aug 3, 2018
Stefan Katletz Jun 19, 2019
Pravesh Parekh Jun 19, 2019
RE: How to transform a subset of MNI-space first-level maps to native space for each subject?
Stefan Katletz Jun 21, 2019
Pravesh Parekh Jun 24, 2019
Stefan Katletz Jun 25, 2019