help > RE: Plotting the values for each group (interaction)
Feb 12, 2020  10:02 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: Plotting the values for each group (interaction)
That's a good point. Which version are you using now? In general, CONN will import your old-version project and you can simply continue working on the new version without a problem. That said, make sure that you have already finished processing all subjects, conditions, etc.. If that is not the case then it is recommended to check the ChangeLog (e.g. click on the release name in the downloads page) and look all changes marked with (*) signs between your current version and the latest version, to see if any of those changes may affect your study.

Also, to avoid potential problems, you could always duplicate your conn project (e.g. copy your conn_myproject.mat file and associated conn_myproject directory to a different location) and then work on the copied version only with the new release until you feel confident that everything is working fine, or until you decide to revert to the old version and just delete the copy).

Best
Alfonso

Originally posted by mscahart:
Thanks, Alfonso!
Are my data going to be compromised if I open my current CONN project with a new release of CONN? Do I need to start a brand new project and re-preprocess my data?

Marie

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
mscahart Feb 12, 2020
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Feb 12, 2020
mscahart Feb 12, 2020
mscahart Feb 12, 2020
RE: Plotting the values for each group (interaction)
mscahart Feb 12, 2020
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Feb 13, 2020
mscahart Feb 13, 2020
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Feb 14, 2020
mscahart Feb 12, 2020