help > RE: SBC analysis error following denoising
May 23, 2020  01:05 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: SBC analysis error following denoising
Hi Jacob,

One possibility would be if you have used batch scripts to define your analyses, and your scripts might be using the syntax:

batch.Analysis.measure='correlation (bivariate)';

instead of the equivalent

batch.Analysis.measure=1;

If that is the case simply updating to the latest CONN release (19c) should allow you to run those scripts without a problem (older releases only support the latter syntax, modern releases support both) (also, to fix this without re-running your scripts you could try perhaps typing in Matlab command window "conn('set','Analyses.measure',1)", without the quotes)

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by jacobd:
Hi experts,

I am attempting to extract default mode ROI-ROI connectivity data from a number of patients. Pre-processing and de-noising steps all look good, with positive QA results. However, following de-noising (when I open the 1st level analysis tab), I receive the following error only when attempting Seed-to-Voxel/ROI-to-ROI analyses:

Error using matlab.ui.control.UIControl/set
Error setting property 'Value' of class 'UIControl':
This is not a valid UIControlValue value. Value must be numeric.

Error in conn (line 6085)
set(CONN_h.menus.m_analyses_00{7},'value',CONN_x.Analyses(ianalysis).measure);
Error in conn_menumanager (line 134)
feval(CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback2{n1}{1},CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback2{n1}{2:end});
CONN18.b
SPM12 + DEM FieldMap LST MEEGtools cat12 conn suit vbm8
Matlab v.2017b
project: CONN18.b

This error does not pop up when I select voxel-to-voxel, ICA, or dyn-ICA tabs. As stated in the error code, I am using Matlab v.2017b and CONN 18.b. Is this a compatibility issue between the two? What else might be causing this error?

All help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
jacobd May 23, 2020
RE: SBC analysis error following denoising
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon May 23, 2020
jacobd May 23, 2020
jacobd May 23, 2020