help > RE: SBC analysis error following denoising
May 23, 2020  08:05 PM | jacobd - Columbia University
RE: SBC analysis error following denoising
Another update: I have performed the entire analysis from start-to-finish again using Matlab 2017b and CONN 18b on my desktop for the same 3 sample subjects. Everything worked well, but only when the files were moved onto my local hard drive. When I run the analysis with the T1/BOLD images on an external hard drive (as I was doing previously), the failure still occurs. It seems that the error thus lies in having source files located externally. Is there any way to fix this error? 

Many thanks.

J

Originally posted by jacobd:
Hi Alfonso,

Thank you very much for your response. Interestingly, I am not using batch scripts and am using the GUI (though I have attempted to use batch scripts and still received a Matlab error).

An update to the status of the analyses: I performed the entire analysis from start-to-finish on my laptop (Matlab v.2020a/CONN v.19c) without any issues for a sample of 3 subjects. This leads me again to believe that there must be some issue between my desktop versions of Matlab and CONN (2017b and 18b, respectively). Still, the problem persists on my desktop. Does this lead you to any new solutions to my problem?

Many thanks.

Jacob

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
jacobd May 23, 2020
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon May 23, 2020
jacobd May 23, 2020
RE: SBC analysis error following denoising
jacobd May 23, 2020