sdm-help-list > linear model and multimodel and a previous version
Oct 29, 2020  06:10 AM | Yizhen Li
linear model and multimodel and a previous version
Hello everyone!
1 When i use the linear model i do not get any results,the website is empty.But when i uesd the mean analysis i gor some results.I want to know why? 
2  Besides,i got warnings and an empty website when i used the multimodel tool.I Copied it here.
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_neg_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'mean_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'mean_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'mean_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'mean_neg_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'temp1' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'temp1' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p_0.00250' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p_0.00250_0.00025' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'D.-SdmPsiGui-win64-v6.21-ho_pos_mean_pos_p_0.00250_0.00025_10' was not found or is not a NIfTI file (unknown extension).
WARNING: File 'C:\Users\\sdm.conf\sdm.conf' not writable.
How to solve this problem?

3  And where can i get a privious version of SDM.

thanks
Lichi

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
linear model and multimodel and a previous version
Yizhen Li Oct 29, 2020
Lydia Fortea Oct 30, 2020
Yizhen Li Nov 16, 2020
Lydia Fortea Nov 16, 2020
Yizhen Li Nov 2, 2020
Lydia Fortea Nov 2, 2020