help > RE: Vaa3D not able to save neuron file
Apr 27, 2021  09:04 AM | srijeeta
RE: Vaa3D not able to save neuron file
Hi,

So the problem persits on the version 4.001 but works perfectly in the version 3.6 and 3.2. For now I continue to use the later versions.

Thank you!

Originally posted by Hanchuan Peng:
sorry it will be hard to see what was exactly the problem you had, based on the description and no data provided.

However since the software is open source, you can certainly set up a  breakpoint to repeat the problem in your debugging and track down the issue.

Originally posted by srijeeta:
Hello,

I am new to using Vaa3D. I used the software once before to trace neurites of a whole DRG using Neuron tracing plugging app2. The generated -app2.swc works fine. However recently I tried repeating the same steps to generate the same file using the same image. But I get the warning that 'Vaa3d is unable to save the neuron'. However the command immediately after this warning is that the file has been saved in this location. The file does not exist because Vaa3D as warned could not save it. After this the software is force closed.

Could anyone help me figure what went wrong this time when it worked previously?

thank you,

Srijeeta

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
srijeeta Feb 23, 2021
Hanchuan Peng Mar 17, 2021
RE: Vaa3D not able to save neuron file
srijeeta Apr 27, 2021