help > RE: Using NBS to compare matrices between groups in cases where only 1 matrix exists per group
Jul 15, 2021  08:07 AM | Andrew Zalesky
RE: Using NBS to compare matrices between groups in cases where only 1 matrix exists per group
Hi Yi-Chia, 

In short, the current toolbox is not amenable to structural covariance analysis. However, the NBS method/algorithm can be used in structural covariance analysis. 

Andrew
Originally posted by Yi-Chia Kung:
Hi all, 

I am wondering if this useful toolbox for NBS correction in structural covariance network comparison is available?

Thank you very much. 

Originally posted by Andrew Zalesky:
Hi Klaas,
thanks for reaching out.

The NBS toolbox does not (yet) provide support for inference on structural covariance networks and matrices.

There are however a few studies that have used custom versions of NBS on structural covariance matrices. For example:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3116...

You would need some experience in Matlab coding.

If you are interested, please contact me via email and I can discuss with you in mode detail.

Andrew

Originally posted by Klaas Bahnsen:
Hello Eric and Andrew,

I can only join Eric, many thanks to all the developers for developing this really useful toolbox.

I have now stumbled across the exact same problem and after reading this forum post, I have now invested some time to look for publications that apply NBS to structural covariance and I have to admit that unfortunately I did not find what I was looking for.
I would be very happy to have a starting point for further research. Maybe someone of you can help me.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance,
Klaas

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Eric Plitman Feb 12, 2019
Andrew Zalesky Feb 13, 2019
Klaas Bahnsen Dec 3, 2019
Andrew Zalesky Dec 3, 2019
Yi-Chia Kung Jul 15, 2021
RE: Using NBS to compare matrices between groups in cases where only 1 matrix exists per group
Andrew Zalesky Jul 15, 2021