help > How to identify regions in ICA spatial components with atlas
Jan 23, 2022  09:01 PM | sat2020
How to identify regions in ICA spatial components with atlas
Good afternoon,

I have thoroughly searched previous posts but cannot figure out how to do this. I ran a group ICA in Conn 20b and when displaying results for contrasts in the Results Explorer, was able to see for the significant regions, what the atlas-based regions of the significant clusters were and export that info to a table. I also have a specific atlas that I was able to load, and that worked perfectly in determining what regions are at the cluster. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get this atlas to load in either FSL or AFNI but it was very easy to do in Conn.

I am interested in summarizing what brain regions tend to be represented in the ICA spatial maps I chose for these group comparisons, and want to make sure I'm being consistent by using the same atlas. is there a way for me to get that information from Conn somehow, even if it were command-based in Matlab? Essentially, I would want to know for probably the center of gravity for each ICA spatial map (some of which have several "clusters" in the network), what are the atlas-based regions at that coordinate. Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
How to identify regions in ICA spatial components with atlas
sat2020 Jan 23, 2022
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Jan 24, 2022
sat2020 Jan 25, 2022
sat2020 Feb 6, 2022