Bug fix release of Anima. Binary versions compiled for Fedora 20
(64 bits) and above, Ubuntu 12.04 (64 bits) and above, OSX 10.9
(Mavericks) and above, and Windows 7 (64 bits) and above. For more
recent versions or if these binaries do not work, please build them
from source (refer to the github repository or its wiki for this).
Please refer to the documentation wiki for more details on how to use those tools.
Among new things are the following:
- Bug corrections in tensor and symmetric registration
- Bug correction in dice score computation
- Implementation of PPD (preservation of principal direction)
re-orientation strategy for tensor registration
- More scalar maps in animaComputeDTIScalarsMaps
- More robust DTI estimation
- Improved masked filters (faster, better multi-threaded)
- Switch to C++11 coding standard and CMake 3.x