Bug fix release of Anima
Binary versions compiled for Fedora 20 (64 bits) and above, Ubuntu
12.04 (64 bits) and above, OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) and above, and
Windows 7 (64 bits) and above. For more recent versions or if these
binaries do not work, please build them from source (refer to the GitHub wiki for this).
Please refer to the documentation wiki for more details on how to use those tools.
Among new things are the following:
- Added displacement field Jacobian tools
- Add BCH of order 2, 3, 4 for SVF composition approximation
- Improved multi-threading and bug corrections for tractography
- New registration-based Eddy current correction tool
- Bug corrections in symmetry tools (symmetry plane and symmetry
- Bug corrections for MCM estimation and averaging
- New transformation application, averaging tools and tractography
for MCM (binary version)
- Other minor bug corrections