[Homer2-developer] new commits related to viewing group results

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 8 11:09:15 PDT 2012

I made the following fixes for our recent ability to view results from
previously saved groupResults.mat
1) show group results on the plotprobe GUI
2) only save group(1) to the groupResult.mat
3) Only update the nirs files once when changing process stream. it was
doing it length(group) times
4) When we deselect the show HRF and we are viewing a group other than
the current group, then return to the current group and reset the
buttons accordingly

I also made a small modification to the file menu to show (*.cfg) for
the load and save process options and (*.m) for the export processing
script.

dispose of the e-mail.