[Mrtrix-discussion] MRtrix / Camino interoperability

Donald Tournier d.tournier at brain.org.au
Mon Jul 5 20:17:50 PDT 2010

Hi Gavin,

I'm afraid I don't know much about Camino. I know Kiran Seunarine at UCL was
working on converting the SH coefficients from my code into Camino, bit that
was a long time ago, before the proper release of MRtrix. It would probably
be best to email him to find out what procedure he'd recommend... I'm happy
to be involved in the discussion, in case there are any specific questions I
can help with.

Cheers,

Donald

--
Jacques-Donald Tournier (PhD)
Brain Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia