[Mrtrix-discussion] extract seed voxels from .tck

yu zhang zhangyu2ustc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:25:56 PST 2011

Dear all:

  I wanted to use the streamtrack to generate the connectivity pattern of
the seed mask.
  I have extracted the streamlines from the .tck files. It included 5000
streamlines without any information about seed voxels.
At first, I assumed that the first voxel in track.data was the seed voxel.
However, the generated seed mask was far different from the original seed
mask which I had used.

I was wondering how could I define the seed voxel for each streamline?

Besides, how could I ensure that the random seeds starting from each voxel
in the seed mask?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
  Yu Zhang.