[Mrtrix-discussion] streamtrack and whole brain tractography

Donald Tournier d.tournier at brain.org.au
Mon May 16 11:05:33 PDT 2011

Hi Luis,

Your command looks fine to me. The only thing that looks a little different
is your dash symbol. It looks like you're using a long em-dash ('–'), rather
than the more standard en-dash or minus sign ('-'), which is what MRtrix
expects. I'm guessing you're using a non-US keyboard? Try to use a short
dash sign if you can find it.

Hope that helps,

Donald.

--
Jacques-Donald Tournier (PhD)
Brain Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia