[Mrtrix-discussion] MRtrix commands

Robert Smith r.smith at brain.org.au
Sun Jan 8 17:04:23 PST 2012

Hi Lin,

The command streamtrack is the one to use for generating streamlines from
the diffusion data.
The command truncate_tracks is very simple; it just takes a file containing
track data (as generated by streamtrack), and produces a copy of it but
with only the first 'N' tracks included.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Best regards
Rob

--