[Mrtrix-discussion] Inverted z-gradients

Peter Neher p.neher at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Jul 31 05:58:49 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I am having some trouble with my tensor reconstruction. There seems to
be a sign issue with the z-component of the gradients directions. Is it
possible to correct this with any command line option or do I have to
directly change the sign in the gradient encoding file?

Best
Peter

--
Dipl.-Inform. Peter Neher
German Cancer Research Centre

Phone: 49-(0)6221-42-3552, Fax: 49-(0)6221-42-2345
E-Mail: p.neher at dkfz-heidelberg.de, Web: www.dkfz.de