[Mrtrix-discussion] Basics: FA of a .tck file

Tyler Rickards tyler.rickards at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:20:43 PDT 2012

Hello -
My lab is just starting to work with Spherical Deconvolution to examine DT
images.  We have used other imaging methods in the past and like this
technique very much, but after we create the .tck files, how do we get the
underlying FA value of the tracks we have isolated?  I don't see any
options in the GUI and I am unaware of the commands necessary for getting
FA of the tracks we are considering.
Could you shed some light on this? Is there a simple command I'm missing?
Thank you.
Tyler.
--
Graduate Student