[Mrtrix-discussion] Nipype connectivity workshop 2012

Chris Filo Gorgolewski krzysztof.gorgolewski at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:13:30 PDT 2012

Dear fellow neuroimagers,

I am very excited to announce the second Nipype workshop which will
take place on 8-9 September 2012 in Magdeburg, Germany. For those who
have not heard about Nipype it is a framework which helps designing,
maintaining, sharing and executing data processing workflows. It
allows you to combine existing data processing solutions (such as FSL,
SPM, FreeSurfer and many others), cache partial results, do parameter
space exploration and run workflows in parallel (both locally and on
clusters). You can read more about Nipype at http://nipy.org/nipype .
This year the workshop is going to be a satellite event to the Third
Biennial Conference on Resting State Brain Connectivity and therefore
focus of the covered analyses will follow the theme of brain
connectivity.  To learn more about the workshop and register (make
sure to be quick - we have limited number of spaces!) go to
http://nipype.blogspot.com

On behalf of the Nipype team,
Chris Gorgolewski