R: Re: [Mrtrix-discussion] b-value correction

Matteo Figini matteo.figini at libero.it
Tue Sep 4 06:43:11 PDT 2012

Hi all,

About eddy_correct: I have wondered what -nosearch means, too, and I found
somewhere that it sets the angular search ranges to 0 just in a first step
using a low-resolution version of the images. So I figure that eddy_correct
does correct for motion, but assuming there is no large rotation.
However, FSL documentation is not clear about that and I can't remember where
I found this information, so if anyone knows more I would like to know if I am
right

Matteo