[Mrtrix-discussion] Writing dicoms?

Finn Lennartsson finn.lennartsson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:11:10 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

We have done some fibre tracking on clinical patients with successful
results in MRtrix. I would like to add that to the PACS system for
proper documentation.

Is there anyone of you who have imported (any kind of) tracking
results into a PACS system? According to our it-staff they can only
import dicoms into the PACS system (SECTRA PACS). Do you know of any
way of writing or workaround for writing processed data into dicoms.
Just importing screenshots should be sufficient in these cases but it
would be desirable to import more detailed tracking results.

Cheers,
Finn