[Mrtrix-discussion] having trouble building on CentOS 6

Henry Mensch Henry.Mensch at va.gov
Tue Mar 19 15:35:34 PDT 2013

Sadly that won't work for us--our entire environment is CentOS 5 except for this one host I'm working on for this project which is RHEL 6 (I said it was CentOS 6 below but it's actually RHEL 6 for what little difference that makes) … other important tools in our environment require RHEL/CentOS and so launching into Ubuntu isn't an attractive proposition.

Maybe, if someone could share with me what the various .pc files which I don't have look like, I can use that info to get further on this build …

-- Henry
--------