[Mrtrix-discussion] Fwd: Mrtrix discussion

Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 03:38:48 PST 2013

$ streamtrack SD_PROB csd.mif -seed seed_mask.nii -include target_mask.nii
your_tracks.tck

This should all be documented here:
http://www.brain.org.au/software/mrtrix/tractography/tracking.html#mask
Hopefully this is sufficiently detailed to answer any other questions you
might have.

Cheers,
Donald.

On 18 November 2013 11:27, Markus Gschwind <markus.gschwind at gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
>>> Markus

--
*Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)*

*Senior Lecturer, **Biomedical Engineering*

*Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical EngineeringKing's College London*