[Mrtrix-discussion] fornix size

Patai, Zita e.patai at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 11 11:51:36 PDT 2013

Dear MrTrixers
I have just completed tractography of the fornix on a large cohort of controls/patients.
I have a clear FA difference between groups, but I also found an unexpected side difference in the controls (#of streamlines/voxels)
It is a very clear difference that was even obvious before the stats, when I was just looking at the tracts. I also did everything anonymized, so it would seem that the fact the controls are showing this difference is not due to any biases.
Should I take this size issue seriously, and if so, how exactly do I interpret the #of streamlines/voxels. Can I treat it as tract volume?
Thanks !!

Eva Zita Patai
Postdoctoral Research Associate
UCL, Institute of Child Health