[Mrtrix-discussion] Exclude slices from calculation

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 15:00:50 PDT 2013

Dear all,

This is my first post, congratulations on the software. A piece of cake to
use on Win7, quick to use and no crashes.

My question has to do with bad slices. Is there a way to exclude specific
slices from analysis? My scanner is misbehaving at times, and I have slices
completely collapsed (I guess the subject moved too).

I noticed some people use ExploreDTI to preprocess, can it be used to
"delete" bad slices too?

One more question since we are in the topic. Does ExploreDTI have the same
CSD/probabilistic algorithm of MRtrix? It seem to have the CSD option but
 results don't look similar to MRtrix.

Thank you.
Dorian
TJU