[Mrtrix-discussion] how to save the image slice from mif file as jpg image file

J-Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 03:39:33 PDT 2014

Hi Eric,

There are functions to read and write mif files in the Matlab folder of the
current release of MRtrix. That should allow you to do what you need.

Cheers,
Donald

--
Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)

Senior Lecturer, Biomedical Engineering
Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical Engineering
King's College London