[Mrtrix-discussion] iFOD1, iFOD2 and SD_PROB

Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:51:20 PDT 2014

Hi Manuel,

Any particular reason for the non default parameters for the tracking?
These values would be appropriate for iFOD1, but iFOD2 expects larger step
sizes and much larger angles. In fact, your angle parameter is itself far
too small - value are in degrees, not radians. A sensible value for iFOD1
would be 10 or 20, larger again for iFOD2. Try using the defaults for
everything, see if that still produces odd results.

Cheers,
Donald

--
Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)

Senior Lecturer, Biomedical Engineering
Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical Engineering
King's College London