[Mrtrix-discussion] iFOD1, iFOD2 and SD_PROB

Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:36:30 PDT 2014

Hi again,

The defaults in the new version should work well for just about any data
set - we put quite a bit of thought into this. I wouldn't change the
parameters a great deal, unless certain applications require it. For
example with short tracks TDI you would want to use a short maximum length.
Other than that, the default values really should adjust to the data set
appropriately.

Cheers,
Donald

--
Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)

Senior Lecturer, Biomedical Engineering
Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical Engineering
King's College London