[Mrtrix-discussion] MRTrix3 MacOSX installation: QT moc not found

Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 05:08:02 PDT 2014

Hi Helen,

This is strange, the moc executable should be in the same location as the
qmake executable, which should already have been checked by that stage...
As Daan says, did you set your PATH to point to the correct Qt5.2.0 folder?
Can you invoke "qmake -v" and "moc -v" from the command-line, having set
the PATH? To get the bottom of this, it would help if you could provide a
copy/paste of your terminal session, as well as the complete configure.log
file. Also, state where you installed Qt5.2.0 and the command used to set
your PATH.

By the way, you shouldn't need to set the PATH to include Qt5 in your shell
script - it only needs to be set once when you invoke ./configure (the
config file generated at this point keeps a record of the current PATH and
will use that for every ./build).

Cheers,
Donald.

--
*Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)*

*Senior Lecturer, **Biomedical Engineering*

*Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical EngineeringKing's College London*